1. That time I beat my brother, father, and boyfriend in a game of Scrabble! A very rare occasion, which definitely needed to be documented.
2. The cutest 3 year old I know, with her Uncle Pat.
3. Just some guy I know, being all handsome, drinking coffee in Melbourne…
4. Enjoying the Australian Open – Stanislas Wawrinka in action on Rod Laver Arena. So glad he won the whole tournament!
5. Standard selfie at the tennis.
6. Self explanatory, but wow. Cat and Pete had the most beautiful wedding this day!
7. Nicole (my sister), Belle (MoH & Cat’s sister), Cat (the beautiful bride!), and myself.
8. At the Arcade Fire concert. Photo taken by Pat.
9. The lead singer of The National decided to take a walk through the crowd, during their concert in The Sydney Opera House forecourt. His microphone was not cordless, so you can imagine it was slightly maniacal. Lots of fun, and Pat got a nice sweaty hug from him. Hilarious. Oh, and yes, that is the Harbour Bridge in the background. Not a bad venue for a concert, eh?
10. A giant round of applause for The National at the close of their concert. What fun!
Y’all come back now, ya hear?